Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Are your taxes filed yet?

Mine are on the agenda to finish this weekend. You may be wondering why the mostly eaten muffin though. Back in my tax season days, the closer and closer it got to April 15th, the more frequently I would stop at the near by deli to get a chocolate muffin for breakfast. I would always put it on a plate and cut it in 8 easy to eat pieces that also reduced the amount of crumbs that would get stuck in your teeth. The CPA that I worked always thought I needed help finishing it, and every time, one of my small pieces would vanish before I had a chance to finish. This morning I looked down at my muffin and thought why do I have so much of it left? Well I guess Dan's not here to help me finish it. The whole image makes me long for tax season again. Call me weird, crazy, whatever, but I loved it.

3 comments:

Aly sun said...

Weird! Crazy! I really don't like doing taxes, but I will help you eat the muffin.

Amy said...

Yummy!! Chocolate anything during tax time....or anytime is fine by me! :)

Suzanne & Duncan Forbes said...

Hmmm - I love the chocolate muffins!