Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Kris and I spent 3 whole glorious days in Vancouver for Labor Day weekend. The only bad things about the weekend was the cold temperatures (the TN summer has been nothing to complain about this year) and having to leave after only 3 days.

Saturday we had a Peter Family day which was filled with family activities, guy stuff, girl stuff, and early birthday parties.


Kyle got to spend some time at the rifle range with his Dad, Pappa, and Uncle Kris. When they came back, had some really impressive targets to show off.



I'm pretty sure Nick is shooting his service firearm here. He is doing really well too. Maybe these guys will start shooting with me some day.

Proof that silliness is genetic.

1 comment:

Aly sun said...

Whooho! An update. Even if I didn't get to see you when you were an hour away from me... at least I have pictures to keep me going. Miss you!