Friday, October 3, 2008

What I did with my summer vacation...

Funny thing about digital cameras...they hide all of these memories until months later and you think to yourself "where did I take these pictures?" I had several of those today, and I realized I never shared anything with you from my insane 2 week road trip with my mom. So here is a quick tour, and it won't put 4,000 miles on your car.

Pennsylvania

Our 2008 Woman's team. We won both National Team Championships and set 2 new national records as well. Reann from Montana, Cathy from Missouri, and Me. Reann's the only one that hasn't moved away from home yet.Paul with Mom sporting her new head wear we found on the 4th of July. And yes, she usually does go to bars dressed like this.

Another specialty head ware piece. She had been saving this one for quite a while. With her are our friends Dennis aka Strong Bow, and Matt.
From Pennsylvania, in a very full car, we drove back to Nashville, unloaded, and continued on our way to Brunswick, Georgia.

Nick and Shannon on the beach on St. Simmons Island. This is where my brother spent most of the summer and learned why we are always complaining about humidity. Definitely the highlight of the summer getting to be with Nick for his graduation into US Customs. During the ceremony, you can have whoever you like affix your badge. My nephew loves that his daddy has a badge and gets to carry handcuffs now.

P.S. If you are still with me, the really sad part about this is I started this post a month ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I got my picture in the Rifles and Roses web site!!
That's officially the closest I've ever been to a Playboy bunny. Thanks.