Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Catching Up

I don't blame you if you haven't stopped by the blog in a while. To be honest, I haven't been here either. We just got back from jam packed trip to the northwest, my second trip in the last month. In the following days I will be updating you will all the fun things, big changes, and news that has been going on in our lives. I have to use my time wisely today as it is my last day "working from home", I say it that way because also on my list today is an oil change, Michaels for custom framing (don't you love their coupons?) and Sabre Rifles to pick up a new barrel assembly for my husband. I should probably get some groceries while I'm out too. Tomorrow I start a brand new job, that involves me leaving the house and driving 100 miles round trip each day, but it is a wonderful opportunity and going to be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Aly sun said...

I'll be looking forward to you "catching up." Like you'll have any time now that you are not working at home any more.

I wish you great success on your newest venture!