Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

I can't believe it has been a whole month since I have been here. The month absolutely flew by! Here is a taste of what happened in June:

BTW-Happy Canada Day Hillary!
  1. I melted in Louisiana at a rifle match. I was very lucky to have my parents there as well who almost more than melted if that is possible. They flew into Louisiana straight from Alaska.
  2. Kris went on a varmint hunt to Wyoming with my Dad and didn't take a single picture. Mom and I stayed in Nashville and built steps off of our door to the garage. Next time...hire someone.

  3. Kris shaved his head.
  4. I like it.

  5. Kris got to shoot a .50 cal for the first time, and didn't like it...I can't believe it. The bad person that I am didn't take any pictures either. Here is a picture of me doing it though.

    Hhere is me trying out a drill at a training course that we went and watched a couple of weeks ago. I think we will go back and take the 2 day course when it isn't so hot.

5. I went on a one day trip to Orlando for meetings. It was really hot there too.

6. June 30th, the most beautiful day of the year. Last night we set out on the deck with the fire place on. I had to put on a jacket because it was only 66 degrees and NO humidity! Beautiful. Our wonderful friends joined us for the evening and we indulged in smores.

July is absolutely going to fly by as well, so don't be surprised if you don't hear from me again in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

Dan & Hillary said...

Yeah for no humidity! Happy Canada Day to all ex-pats:-)

Aly sun said...

So glad you updated. June flew by in our land too. Kris hair picture is great.