Friday, July 18, 2008

My Mom

Most of you know my mom. Many of you even know her well enough to know that she can get a little silly sometimes. We just returned from US Silhouette Nationals in Pennsylvania where a different side of my mother really comes out. Not everyone knows this side of my mom unless you are part of our silhouette family. At various rifle matches we have travelled to, she has been known to coordinate "Best Bun Contests", dance with gum boot performers in South Africa, and she maintains a special wardrobe for rifle matches.

The video here has the potential of being another boring award ceremony, but not with my mom around. You can fast forward through the first 2 minutes, and then mom will be showcased throughout the rest of the video. Hats are her signature...

...and this hat isn't even that weird.

No comments: